- For Rent
- For Sale
- About Us
- Contact us
ONE-OF-A-KIND, CURATED, COSMOPOLITAN LUXURY HOME IN PALACE QUARTER, NOW FOR SALE.
* * FULLY FURNISHED, WITH UNIQUE DESIGNER CLASSICS. OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT. * *
Just Listed | Szentkiralyi str., Palace District, Budapest | Price: HUF 236 M
2 Beds | 2,5 Baths | 108 Sq. m. | Top Floor | Fully renovated and furnished w/design classics and unique modern items
An exceptional opportunity awaits in this property that seamlessly blends timeless design with modern luxury. Recently finished with meticulous attention to design and detail, this stunning 108 sqm, 2 beds, 2,5 baths, top floor, fully renovated and furnished apartment provides all the modern bells and whistles while accentuating the original character and charm of a 120-year-old historic building in the unique Palace District of Budapest.
- Prime location in the city center, in one of the best streets of the Palace District.
- Outstanding value for money, great investment.
- Fully furnished luxury apartment, with impeccable Japandi design, curated mid-century and modern design furniture.
- Sunlit. Plenty of natural light throughout.
- Low carbon, fully electric, heating, and cooling system. Possible expansion for solar panels.
- Eight-zone alarm system, indoor motion detectors.
- High-end, solid whitened ash straight plank, and monochrome ceramic flooring.
- Brand new, 3-layer insulated wooden windows with remote controlled electric aluminum shutters and mosquito nets. Solid, shiny brass handles.
- Perfectly restored, original, interior solid wood doors, as well as new, elegant sliding doors.
- Sophisticated lightning. Multiple ceiling lights and extra functional and mood lighting sources.
- Bathrooms equipped with electrical floor heating, a bathtub, and a walk-in shower. Premium appliances and bathroom furniture.
- Fully refurbished apartment: ceiling, subfloor and side wall insulations, brand new mechanicals, new plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Renovated roof structure and repainted facade of the apartment's courtyard exterior.
- Favorable maintenance costs. Water, gas, and electricity are individually metered.
- Fully furnished with mid-century designer classics and modern furniture, which are included in the price (i.e. all built-in furniture, beds, sofas, shelving, sideboards, dining table, dining chairs, mirrors, curtains, etc.). Some of the accessories, designer lamps, textiles and artwork shown in the photos may be purchased by individual agreement.
As you enter the apartment, you’ll be captivated by the seamless blend of contemporary elegance and timeless style. The interior has undergone meticulous updates, crafting an enchanting atmosphere throughout. As you step inside, you enter a hall that opens to an open-plan, minimalist-style, matt white kitchen, and a stylish dining area. The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances and multiple storage facilities. The dining area leads into a generous, sunlit living room that extends to an adjacent master bedroom, and a main bathroom. The stunning living space has three giant windows towards the facades and roofs of Szentkirályi street. The living room has an inspiring home-office station. The apartment has another spacious bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet. This serene secondary bedroom has windows to the inner courtyard, which has been overgrown by amazing, protected, old wild grapes. In the hallway, there is an extra guest bathroom as well as a built-in wardrobe with storage and hidden laundry functions. Both the living area and the two bedrooms are bathed in natural light through expansive windows. The kitchen counter sits below double windows which open to a wonderful green wall decoration in the renovated light shaft. The courtyard corridor right before the apartment can be closed, so it may be used only by the new owner of the flat as a private terrace.
This property is perfect for those seeking a versatile living space, whether it be for personal use, work, entertainment, or generating rental income. Don’t miss the opportunity to invest in quality, timeless design in Budapest.
We love the beautiful apartment Daniel Holcsik found for us in Budapest! Daniel is thoroughly knowledgable, listened to what we wanted and offered us several choices. His English is flawless. Daniel and his colleague, Katalin Makkai, made the process from selection to signing the lease effortless. We would highly recommend Daniel Holcsik to anyone looking for an apartment in Budapest! He exceeded our expectations in every way possible.
Rich & Michelle Jones
A perfect and very professional service! I could only recommend
I found the perfect apartment for my daughter with mighty help from Daniel Holcsik, and even after she‘s long moved in he is always pleased to help with great efficiency and infinite friendliness - more than recommendable!!! Thank you very much!
Thank you!! Excellent service.
Thank you so so much for all your help, you've been fantastic.
The EUR price is only indicative, calculated at the rate of 1 EUR = 389 HUF
The pictures are illustrative, any description made or referred on this Site are subject to availability,
do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised by EUROCENTER (or by the operator) at any time.