Apartment for sale #502798
Would you like to visit this property?
Real estate agent
Real estate agent
- 5. district
- 100 m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioned: Yes
- Alarm: Yes
- Sauna: No
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: Courtyard
- Pool: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- View: Street
A completely renovated 100 sqm apartment for sale on Budapest's Belgrád quay!
In the Southern-Center part of the city, directly on the banks of the Danube, in a house located on the Belgrád quay near the popular Vásárcsarnok (Big market), Szabadság híd (Liberty bridge) and the famous Váci street. The entire street will be resurfaced, and tree planting and street furniture will be installed in November 2023.
On the 3rd floor of an eclectic, internally fully maintained and tastefully renovated bourgeois-style condominium there is a fully renovated, furnished high-class apartment.
With a uniquely designed elevator in the house designed by a local Hungarian artist.
Barrier-free access to the stairwell and elevator.
- Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 large dining room with kitchen, 1 huge living room,
- 1 bathroom, plus 1 storage-laundry room.
- On the 3rd floor of the condominium;
- 100 m2 floor area;
- Interior height: 3.8m
- Year of complete reconstruction: 2015
- The property will reach its current state at the end of 2022,
the property has not been used for either short or long term stays.
- With street view, East-West orientation, bright and very quiet
- Condition: like new
- Luxury comfort-level
- Rooms are designed exclusively by interior designers
- With sunny, spacious rooms;
- The wide, long corridor in front of the apartment provides a unique opportunity for the creation of a small green area perfect fir outdoor relaxation.
- Energy-saving heating system is guaranteed by a condensing boiler, the apartment's pleasant warmth is provided by partial floor heating and radiators.
- The rooms are equipped with 'Fisher Art' air conditioners.
- Both outdoor and indoor air conditioning units are installed.
- The apartment has an alarm system
- The kitchen is fully equipped and mechanized, with built-in 'Bosch' and 'Siemens' appliances, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, convection oven, induction professional 'Küppersbusch' - wok stove and hotplate.
- The apartment has high-quality, sound- and heat-insulated doors and windows. The walls received an extra sound insulation layer towards the neighbours walls.
- The exclusive atmosphere of the apartment is guaranteed by the unique internal-design carefully planned by interior designers, equipped with individually designed furniture, premium quality coverings, oak floors, sanitary facilities, and the luxurious appearance of the quality home textiles.
- Built-in wardrobes provide excellent storage space
- The blackout curtains were selected from the "Designers Guild" collection.
- Upholstery and wallpaper also represent the upper luxury category.
- Uniquely designed and manufactured lighting fixtures, as well as original 'Swarovski' lamps, 'Swarovski' doorknobs are part of the apartment, together with all furnishings, such as built-in and separate furniture or the 70-inch Samsung Smart TV.
- Energy-saving, low-maintenance apartment
- Common costs: HUF 24,000
- Free from lawsuits, encumbrances and claims
- The only house on the Belgrade embankment with direct parking!
- Possible in the courtyard of the condominium, for HUF 40,000 per month, with direct access to the Belgrade quay.
- Security camera system in the whole building
- Additional free bicycle storage in the house
- The whole area of the condominium is very quiet; airbnb and other short-term accommodation are not allowed.
- Fővám tér is 2 minutes away
- Kálvin tér, Ferenciek tér, Gellért tér are a 5-minute walking distance
- Subways: 3, 4
- Trams: 2, 2B, 2M, 47, 49
- Buses: 15, 578E, 105, 108E, 110, 110E, 112, 115, 133E, 178
- Night buses: 907 908, 916, 956, 973, 973A, 990
- Trolley: 72
- The entire Belgrade quay is about to be renewed, making it an excellent investment opportunity in the heart of the city, in a luxurious environment.
- An elegant apartment that radiates peace and harmony, satisfying all the needs of its residents.
- Possibility of moving-in on the day of agreement.
Location on map
We love the beautiful apartment Daniel Holcsik found for us in Budapest! Daniel is thoroughly knowledgable, listened to what we wanted and offered us several choices. His English is flawless. Daniel and his colleague, Katalin Makkai, made the process from selection to signing the lease effortless. We would highly recommend Daniel Holcsik to anyone looking for an apartment in Budapest! He exceeded our expectations in every way possible.
Rich & Michelle Jones
A perfect and very professional service! I could only recommend
I found the perfect apartment for my daughter with mighty help from Daniel Holcsik, and even after she‘s long moved in he is always pleased to help with great efficiency and infinite friendliness - more than recommendable!!! Thank you very much!
Thank you!! Excellent service.
Thank you so so much for all your help, you've been fantastic.
Properties you might like
The EUR price is only indicative, calculated at the rate of 1 EUR = 379 HUF
The pictures are illustrative, any description made or referred on this Site are subject to availability,
do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised by EUROCENTER (or by the operator) at any time.