Apartment for rent long term #696472
2 450 EUR / month
Would you like to visit this property?
Real estate agent
Real estate agent
- 5. district
- 165 m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioned: No
- Alarm: No
- Sauna: No
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: No
- Pool: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Pet friendly: No
- Elevator: No
- View: Street
Newly furnished and renovated Apartment with two bedrooms in classical building in the Centre of Budapest
The flat has been completely renovated and refurbished in 2021 according to a modern interior design
concept with high-quality products and materials. All rooms are entirely furnished.
The apartment has excellent public transport options (metro lines M1, M2, M3 and M4 and several
tram and bus lines in the very vicinity of the building).
The spacious and airy apartment with a ceiling height of 3.6 metres consists of:
- a large and bright living an dining room (50 m2) with a bay offering great views,
- 2 bedrooms (20 m2 and 28 m2), one of which with a bathroom and a walk-in-closet,
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with a dining area,
- 1 bath with bath-tub, shower and toilet,
- 1 separate toilet,
- 1 laundry,
- Hall and Lobby with plenty storage.
- Newly renovated and restored
- New sound-proof windows (4 layer-glazing!) with old-style wooden frame
- High quality flooring with new tiles and wooden parquet flooring
- Classical double wing doors made of heavy wood
- Alarm system, high quality flooring, fully equipped kitchen
- Great view (located on the 3rd floor) and tranquil location
- Renovated classical brick-building with elevator
- Secure underground parking spaces nearby
- Excellent public transportation connections (several metro stations, tram and bus lines)
- Extras: newly renovated, electrical window-shutters with remote control, new heating system
with central control, energy saving LED lighting
- Reasonable utility costs
- Total 165 m2
Location on map
We love the beautiful apartment Daniel Holcsik found for us in Budapest! Daniel is thoroughly knowledgable, listened to what we wanted and offered us several choices. His English is flawless. Daniel and his colleague, Katalin Makkai, made the process from selection to signing the lease effortless. We would highly recommend Daniel Holcsik to anyone looking for an apartment in Budapest! He exceeded our expectations in every way possible.
Rich & Michelle Jones
A perfect and very professional service! I could only recommend
I found the perfect apartment for my daughter with mighty help from Daniel Holcsik, and even after she‘s long moved in he is always pleased to help with great efficiency and infinite friendliness - more than recommendable!!! Thank you very much!
Thank you!! Excellent service.
Thank you so so much for all your help, you've been fantastic.