Apartment for sale #256645
69 800 000 HUF
Would you like to visit this property?
Real estate agent
Real estate agent
- 8. district
- 55 m2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioned: No
- Alarm: No
- Sauna: No
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: No
- Pool: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- View: Street
YOU JUST HAVE TO MOVE HERE NOW! A COMPLETELY RENOVATED, MECHANISED, quality apartment with excellent features is for sale in Palotaneige.
- CLOSE TO CIRCUIT ROUTE, BUT QUIET SIDE STREET
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE with significant reserves
- QUIET HOUSE, friendly residents
- STREET VIEW
- 1st floor with elevator
- Spacious rooms
- Bright, sunny
- LARGE BATHROOM - DOUBLE BATHROOM
- FURNISHED, MECHANISMED KITCHEN
- built-in ceramic stove and electric overn, odor absorber, built-in refrigerator
- 26 SQM LIVING ROOM
- GALLERY POSSIBILITY - 4 M INTERIOR HEIGHT
- CENTRAL HEATING WITH GAS BOILER
- ORIGINAL PLASTER STUCCO CEILING FROM THE 19TH CENTURY!
During the renovation, the electricity, water, and sewer lines were replaced, the bathroom was completely renovated, where a double sink was created. Hot water is provided by an ARISTON boiler, safe, non-slip flooring. Quality wall coverings, VELLIS wash cabinet, shower cubicle with glass door were installed. Every corner of the apartment has been completely renovated.
- Quiet, livable neighborhood
- Yet everything is close - countless shopping opportunities max. 8 minutes walk (Spar, Penny, G-Roby, Aldi, Dm, pharmacy, Corvin Plaza)
- Rákóczi Square market 10 minutes walk
- Mikszáth Square 5 minutes away - gallery cafes, pedestrian streets, student life
Parking in front of the house, free with a permit.
Excellent public transport:
- Tram 4-6
- Metro line 4 Rákóczi tér
- Metro No. 3 Ferenc körút
- 83, 72 trolley
- 9 buses etc.
An excellent choice for students, but also for older people.
Location on map
We love the beautiful apartment Daniel Holcsik found for us in Budapest! Daniel is thoroughly knowledgable, listened to what we wanted and offered us several choices. His English is flawless. Daniel and his colleague, Katalin Makkai, made the process from selection to signing the lease effortless. We would highly recommend Daniel Holcsik to anyone looking for an apartment in Budapest! He exceeded our expectations in every way possible.
Rich & Michelle Jones
A perfect and very professional service! I could only recommend
I found the perfect apartment for my daughter with mighty help from Daniel Holcsik, and even after she‘s long moved in he is always pleased to help with great efficiency and infinite friendliness - more than recommendable!!! Thank you very much!
Thank you!! Excellent service.
Thank you so so much for all your help, you've been fantastic.